When you are going through a separation and/or divorce, your child is feeling the effects and dealing with many emotions. There are so many changes going on in their lives. They may be experiencing:
• One parent is now missing from the home
• They are witnessing fighting and arguing between two people they love
• You and the child may have to move
• You may be in the middle of a custody battle and the child feels the strain.
• Awkward and strained visitation or transitions from one parent’s home to the other.